Make a Hotmail Account – Hotmail now belongs to Outlook, which has completely changed its design and appearance. Sign up Hotmail in Outlook.
Make a Hotmail Account
This transformation has been a complete success. If you want to sign up, we’re going to show you how to create a Hotmail account.
- Go to www.hotmail.com and in the lower part of the screen you will click on “Sign up now” to fill in the form.
- Fill the fields with your personal information, such as first name, last name, date of birth, country or region, etc.
- They will ask what name you want to use for your email address. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. It’s a good idea to use your name so that your contacts can identify you easily.
- In the password section, choose one that is easy for you to remember. Remember to add numbers and special characters for greater security.
- Enter your phone number so you can confirm your email account and also in case you forget your password.
- To verify that you are a real person, fill in the Captcha code field. If you can’t make out the numbers or letters, you can listen to the audio.
- Check “I accept” to agree with the Microsoft terms of service.
- Finally, click on “create Hotmail account”, and you’re done.
When your account has been created, you will have access to different functionalities for receiving and sending emails. You have the option of sending files that are larger than 35MB directly from SkyDrive and even share it with other users that aren’t registered in this email platform.
The advantage that Outlook offers is being able to install it with the Microsoft package, so you can check it directly from the computer without having to go to your web browser.
make a hotmail account, create account hotmail, sign up hotmail, create hotmail, make an account