Sign in Hotmail – Hotmail is one of the original email domains owned by Microsoft, which are now collectively known as Outlook. Hotmail is currently the only alternative Microsoft offers to having an @outlook.com email address, having long ago retired @live.com and @msn.com. If you have a Hotmail email account, in order to access your mail and send and receive messages, you will have to login to Hotmail. Once you do, you will also have access to other Microsoft features like Calendar and Skype.
Sing in Hotmail
Sign in Hotmail is a quick and easy process. Here’s how you can do it, step by step.
- Use an internet browser, such as Firefox or Google Chrome, to go to www.hotmail.com.
- You will automatically be redirected to a login site that says “Outlook”. Don’t worry! Hotmail is a part of Outlook and this is the correct place for you to sign in (if you want to skip the middle man, you can login to your Hotmail account by going to www.outlook.com directly).
- On the Outlook/Hotmail login page, you will see two fields: one for your Hotmail email address, and the other for your password. Note: if you were automatically directed to your inbox, it’s because you requested Hotmail to keep you logged in.
- In the first field, type in your email address, including “@hotmail.com” at the end. Make sure to type it in correctly (your email address is not case sensitive).
- In the second field, enter the password you chose when you created your Hotmail account. Enter it carefully and keep in mind that your password is case sensitive, that is, “A” and “a” are considered different characters. If you are having problems with your password, check that you haven’t left your caps lock on by mistake.
- If you are on your personal computer, you can check the box that says “Keep me logged in” so you don’t have to enter your password in the future.
- Lastly, click “Sign in”, and you’re all set!
sign in hotmail, Logging into Hotmail, log in hotmail, login hotmail, sign in hotmail, open hotmail